76 VIVIAN AVENUE, NW4
This is a property that was acquired by Luxe Property in March 2015. After the property was on the market for a number of years with a few offers that had fallen through due to people over complicating the planning applications.
We took a look at the property and realised the great potential. This property was a freehold first floor maisonette with a large back garden. The prior attempts for planning permission by the previous potential buyers was to make six studio flats. Our idea was to minimise the risk by building three flats over two floors by raising the roof height to match the adjoining house, giving us 2.45 metres in the loft. This allowed us to build two 2 beds and one 1 bed apartments.
The apartments comprised of the following:
• Engineered oak wooden flooring in the hallways, lounge/kitchen areas
• Thick, woven wool carpets in the bedrooms
• Mixed design porcelain tiles in the bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Fully fitted integrated kitchens with Bosch appliances
• First floor two bedroom flat to have 12sqm decked terrace with glass railings
• First floor one bed flat to have 4.8m high volted ceiling
• Second floor two bed to have a Juliet balcony with glass railings
We then put the property on the market with three local agents: Foxtons, Martin Gerrard and Brampton Estates. When the agents came round they were shocked at the transformation we had managed to accomplish within 10 months of purchasing the property.
As the properties were finished to the highest standards and fully furnished as showrooms with the help of our interior design team and David Phillips. This gave the potential buyers an idea as to how the space can be used. This subsequently led to all three flats being sold within two months of going live.